Hi Haitao, > From: ofono-bounces(a)ofono.org [mailto:ofono-bounces(a)ofono.org] On Behalf Of Ding, HaitaoX > Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 3:29 PM > To: ofono(a)ofono.org > Subject: Can I modify CallingLineRestriction(the Property of CallSetting) value to "disabled" or "enabled" > > Hi, >  > Can I modify  CallingLineRestriction(the Property of CallSetting)  value to "disalbed" or "enabled". >  > I refer to the newest doc for CallSettings and found the CallingLineRestriction is a read-only property, is it means ofono does not support enable or disable CLIP. > Thanks a lot☺ >   You may set the property "HideCallerId" to "default", "disabled" or "enabled".     Regards, -Yang