Hi David, Thanks for pushing this: itıs looking great :) From a UI standpoint, the page seems to have a small layout issue that makes the heading and the tabs not to align properly. To fix it, the body structure should look like this:
You need to add the class row-fluid to the child of container-fluid, and remove the div with class row-fluid that is a sibling of the div with class section. That will align all content nicely. Only 3 other things: 1. Next to the layer name you are showing the blue icon that links to the layer index. We currently have an issue with this that we still donıt know how to solve (see 5192 in Bugzilla). Can we take the icon out for the moment until we find the right solution? 2. I am finding recipes that report no tasks in their tasks table (see attached image). This should not happen, and in fact when you go to the tasks list there are tasks for those recipes. 3. The Bugtracker value seems to have a trailing / (see attached image). So if there is no bugtracker specified for the recipe, the / shows. If any of the variables used to populate the information about the recipe is not specified in the recipe file, we simply donıt show them. For example, if there is no bugtracker, we show only summary, description, homepage, section and license. Any questions, let me know. Cheers Belén On 17/01/2014 02:26, "Reyna, David" wrote: >Hi all, > >I have pushed my commit for the recipe details page for review. There are >two separate commits for tracking purposes. > >Branch: dreyna/recipe-detail-view > >(a) Implementation of base build details page. This adds the proposed >base page for details pages. > >http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/commit/?h=dreyna/re >cipe-detail-view&id=95d3ebecbbf87af3a657bb7fcd7785700fb42c6c > >(b) Implementation of recipe detail views. This adds the recipe details >page with an updated view context, plus renames and links the recipe >summary page. > >http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/commit/?h=dreyna/re >cipe-detail-view&id=95d3ebecbbf87af3a657bb7fcd7785700fb42c6c > >(c) I have implemeted Alex's review comments. The test plan remains the >same as my previous submission. > > >Development Notes >================= > >* This commit uses and depends upon Ravi's 'task_color' template tag, as >discussed. > >* The recipe summary page is a placeholder to allow access to the recipe >details page. The recipe summary page will be subsequently updated to the >new design requirements in a separate commit. > > >Test Instructions >================= > >1) Create a default Yocto project (qemux86), and start the Toaster. > > $ source poky/oe-init-build-env > $ cd build > $ source toaster start > $ bitbake core-image-minimal > $ xdg-open http://localhost:8000/ > >2) Select the "core-image-minimal" build link > >3) Select the "Recipes" link in the left sidebar > >Observe that the recipes are listed in a table, and that each recipe name >is a live URL link. > >4) Click on the "busybox" recipe name link > >Observe: > a) The "breadcrumbs" at the top include is in this form form, and that >all but the last entry are live links. > > All builds > core-image-sato atom-pc (