* Best Dual Band Linux Drivers
@ 2015-06-22 21:29 Redkey, Curtis
From: Redkey, Curtis @ 2015-06-22 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

What linux driver has the ability to set the preference for the 5 GHz over the 2.4 GHz range? The current one I have does not allow it.

I posted this question online and since the SSID's are the same for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it has been difficult to setup the 5 GHz wireless connectivity.

How do I set a preference for 5GHz over 2.4GHz Wifi in Lubuntu 12.04
http://askubuntu.com/questions/635358/how-do-i-set-a-preference-for-5ghz-over-2-4ghz-wifi-in-lubuntu-12-04

Any solutions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Curtis Redkey
Information Services | Systems Administrator | Loma Linda University Medical Center
Telephone : 909.558.5068 |Email : CRedkey@llu.edu |Pager: CRedkey@my2way.com

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. Thank you.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-22 22:35 UTC | newest]