I have created Rootfs with Rocko build  for imx6. I am trying to use qt application with PostgreSQL database. Not able to access database. Showing log like : QSqlDatabase: QPSQL driver not loaded QSqlDatabase: available drivers: "Driver not loaded Driver not loaded" Is related to qtdeclarative-plugins? If yes if I try to include it in local.conf and try to build then it showing error : qtdeclarative-plugins No package qtdeclarative-plugins available. It was working with Krogoth. OR To include QPSQL in rootfs did missed any Package in my  Rocko build ? Please guide me in this regards Thanks and Regards Rohit J