Hello, With xl toolstack, is it possible to declare a low memory parameters, like we could with xend in the xend-config.sxp file, with the (dom0-min-mem) parameter? I did try to google this, but could only find information about the xend-config file, which xl does not read. I have a Dell server, on which I tested that the minimum it can go before crashing the kernel is 224mb, but the current minimum set in libxl_internal.h is only 128mb! By the mean time, I changed the constant and recompiled 4.2.2. To have a parameter would be easier :). Thanks, Dominic