From: "Koehler, Yannick" <yannick.koehler@hpe.com>
To: "Magallon, Marcelo" <marcelo.magallon@hpe.com>
Cc: "yocto@yoctoproject.org" <yocto@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: externalsrc + sstate why is not compatible?
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 16:59:37 +0000	[thread overview]

Ok, will try that.  If that works, I may see if I can alter the file fetcher to use symlinks, not sure if sstate subsystem will like that or not.

If we do so, and someone change the file in /src/somedir will yocto redo the fetch/unpack pattern to recopy over the original content by itself?

--
Yannick Koehler