From: Bhupesh SHARMA <bhupesh.sharma@st.com>
To: Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
Cc: "linux-usb@vger.kernel.org" <linux-usb@vger.kernel.org>,
	"linux-media@vger.kernel.org" <linux-media@vger.kernel.org>,
	"balbi@ti.com" <balbi@ti.com>,
	"g.liakhovetski@gmx.de" <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de>
Subject: RE: Using UVC webcam gadget with a real v4l2 device
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:47:24 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi Laurent,

Perfect. So, I plan now to add vb2 support for uvc-gadget and leave soc-camera
side to use the mmap stuff.

Now, waiting for your pointers for managing the race-conditions in the UVC gadget
and also avoiding the memcpy that is happening in the QBUF call on the UVC gadget,
before I start the actual work.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Bhupesh