From: "Edgaras Lukoševičius" <edgaras.lukosevicius@gmail.com>
To: ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: trimming rbd image does not reclaim free space
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:48:47 +0300	[thread overview]

Resending commands I’m using to everyone.

# rbd-fuse -p pool -r image /mnt/trim/
# losetup /dev/loop0 /mnt/trim/image
# kpartx -av /dev/loop0
# mount /dev/mapper/loop0p1 /mnt/fstrim/
# fstrim -v /mnt/fstrim/
/mnt/fstrim/: 1.1 TiB (1167710830592 bytes) trimmed

I don’t use qemu, kvm.

Anyone can help with this?