On 13 Apr 2010, at 06:31, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard wrote: On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 00:32 +0100, Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote: >> On 10 Apr 2010, at 20:34, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard wrote: >>> They MUST NOT be used in > .... >>> other such automatic actions on messages. >> >> That's right. So how does this prevent using Resent-From before From? > > That's how. Okay, in case there was any doubt or misunderstanding on either side I brought it to YAM. Here's the thread start: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00410.html You can choose either behaviour, but I'll look at patching mine. > sometimes someone wants to reply-all, including to a list, >> when they get into a thread someone quotes a list on. Given the >> chance they may not want to subscribe but would, one time, reply to a >> message asking them if they want to post (like Dan's qsecretary). >> When they reply, they get subscribed nomail, and the original post >> goes through. > > Holding the original mail and releasing it when the sender subscribes > would require some changes, but it's doable. Automatically sending a > subscription request shouldn't be too hard. Patches are welcome. Looking into it. Cheers, Sabahattin