Hello, Yes they can be separated from the Medium bugs (now they are all counted together). Also if we want their "weight" to differ from the Medium ones we can change that too (I would suggest from 1.4 on) Br, Laurentiu From: Stewart, David C Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:22 AM To: Serban, Laurentiu; yocto@yoctoproject.org Subject: Re: [yocto] Yocto Bug Trend ww38 I just noticed that the open bug trends don't call out the medium+ bugs. Can these be added? From: , Laurentiu Serban > Date: Monday, September 24, 2012 2:32 PM To: "yocto@yoctoproject.org" > Subject: [yocto] Yocto Bug Trend ww38 Hello, The Yocto Bug Trend was updated for ww38 https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Bug_Trend Br, Laurentiu Serban QA Engineer Open Source Technology Center System Software Division Romania Desk: +40 31 8604742 iNET: 88451042