I need help debugging an infinite redirect. Using tag 2.8.0 I built meta-phosphor with raspberrypi4. See https://github.com/Proclivis/conf-meta-rasberrypi-evb.git I setup a host entry on my ubuntu laptop in /etc/hosts 10.0.1.72 bmc Then with firefox use url https://bmc:18080 I get a redirect to https://bmc:18080/#/login?next=%2F Which also redirects again. bmcweb is not sending a cookie on the first request. On the target, token_authorization_middleware.hpp:187 is failing the cookie authorization, probably because Firefox is not sending back the cookie it never received. There are two failed services not running: obmc-phosphor-sysd.service start-ipkvm-.service I assume these would not interfere with something as basic as cookies. Is there something I need to configure on the target? Mike Sent from my iPad