From: Atharva Raykar <raykar.ath@gmail.com>
To: Git List <git@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: Christian Couder <christian.couder@gmail.com>,
	Shourya Shukla <periperidip@gmail.com>,
	Kaartic Sivaraam <kaartic.sivaraam@gmail.com>
Subject: My Git Dev Blog - Week 9
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 17:29:22 +0530	[thread overview]

Here's my latest blog post:
https://atharvaraykar.me/gitnotes/week9

A part that may be interesting to list readers:

- In one section of the blog, I describe the problem of the git
  submodule configuration not updating properly, when I launch
  a subprocess that first initialises the submodule. I will
  appreciate it if someone has a possible explanation for the
  issue I faced at:
  https://atharvaraykar.me/gitnotes/week9#launching-the-init-part-as-a-subprocess

The rest of the post talks about my project progress so far, and how I
avoided the above problem entirely for now by taking a different approach.

Have a great day!

---
Atharva Raykar
ಅಥರ್ವ ರಾಯ್ಕರ್