Praveen, You can use the physical device i.e. your WinXP partition as your VBD. This section of the documentation gives you the syntax you need to use in the configuration file. Aravindh PS: Such questions will get more burn if you post on xen-users. ________________________________ From: xen-devel-bounces@lists.xensource.com [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@lists.xensource.com] On Behalf Of Praveen Kushwaha Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 5:51 AM To: xen-devel@lists.xensource.com Subject: [Xen-devel] Creating a windows DomU on xen from already operationalwindows Hi, I have an already operational windows xp on a machine, on which I have installed xen 3.0.4. Now I want to run that windows xp as DomU on xen. What all the configurations I have to make to run that already operational windows on xen. I have the hardware of Intel VT support. I mean to say that I have to Migrate already installed windows into a xen VM. If you have any knowledge please provide me, it will be great help for me. Thanks, Praveen Kushwaha