On 2/6/19, 12:59 AM, "SPDK on behalf of Valeriy Glushkov" wrote: Hi Jim, Our module is an implementation of the NVMeoF/RDMA host. It works with SPDK 18.10.1 well, so the problem seems to be related to the SPDK 19.01 code. I can see that the RDMA request's state engine have been changed in the recent SPDK release. So it would be great if the author of the modifications could take a look at the issue... Thank you for your help! Hi Valeriy, Can you provide detailed information about what your host module is doing to induce this behavior? Our tests with the Linux kernel host driver and the SPDK host driver do not seem to be hitting this problem. Thanks, -Jim