Hi Bart, Thanks for patchset. There are minor issue with some patches like updating the missing msg_ids in qla_dbg.c file. I am replying to each of the patch. Thanks, ~Saurav >On 06/07/13 21:06, Saurav Kashyap wrote: >> Thanks for the patches. Please share the warnings reported by Coverity, >>so >> that its easy for us to review the patches. > >Hello Saurav, > >The Coverity warnings that led me to developing this patch series are as >follows: >- For patches 1, 2, 3, 8: Logically dead code - execution cannot reach >this statement. >- For patch 4: Array compared against 0 (NO_EFFECT) array_null: >Comparing an array to null is not useful: "ha->model_desc". >- For patch 5, 6 and 9: Unused pointer value. >- For patch 7: Overrunning struct type ct_sns_req of 1228 bytes by >passing it to a function which accesses it at byte offset 8207. >- For patch 10: Resource leak (RESOURCE_LEAK) leaked_storage: Variable >"fcport" going out of scope leaks the storage it points to. > >Hope this helps, > >Bart. >