If it's off by default there is no issue. On 2010-2-22, at 1:03, David Miller wrote: > From: Lars Eggert > Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:04:46 +0200 > >> Agree with Alexander. It is not at all clear to me that these >> changes are safe for non-exerimental use in the wider Internet. > > It's off by default and we provide all sorts of experimental > congestion control algorithms which can cause just as much > if not more trouble than these thin-stream bits. > > There is no problem integrating these changes.