Just use the H323 patch in p-o-m... I use it and it works fine for me.. I don't know what this gatekeeper is.. but it's not needed if you can successfully patch in the pom module. -----Original Message----- From: netfilter-admin@lists.netfilter.org [mailto:netfilter-admin@lists.netfilter.org]On Behalf Of DALive Editor Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 6:47 AM To: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org Cc: Morrison, Trevor (Trevor) Subject: Re: h323 Hello to this mailinglist, I'd also really like an awnser to the question bellow about H323, you have no idea how long I've toiled unsuccessfully. What is this about a patch? And I've read a little about the gatekeeper, could someone cluse me in further? Thanks alot - I'd given up hope Morrison, Trevor (Trevor) wrote: Hi, I have a RH 9.0 box running iptables-1.2.8 and a 2.4.20 kernel with the h323 patch applied and recompiled. My network looks like this: dhcp from ISP Win 2000 box <--------------------------->RH 9.0 Box<---------------------->Internet 192.168.1.0/24 NAT 12.207.X.X/32 I have searched the archives back to September of last year trying to find what rules I need to apply to my iptables to allow h323 traffic through my NAT'd box. I am now more confused then before because the threads mentioned something about a gatekeeper that I need to run on a NAT box? What I am looking for is what are the rules that I need to put into my filter file and what other programs or procedures do I need to add to that I have the full features and functionality of Microsoft's Net Meeting from my Win 2k box. Thanks in Advance and sorry for bring this subject up again but I could not find the information in the previous threads. Trevor Morrison