Hi All, We are interested in how to get PCIe relative info via redfish, like PCIeDevice, PCIeSlot and so on. In my opinion, package ˇ§peci-pcieˇ¨ is used to collect the PCIe info and filled them into the PCIe D-bus, after that the bmcweb can get relative info through the D-bus. Then I look into the gerritˇ¦s active patches and find that the D-bus interface is changed, and here are some example: Original interface implement by peci-pcie: xyz.openbmc_project.PCIe.Device Current interface used in the patches: xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Item.PCIeDevice xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Item.PCIeSlot Does it means that peci-pcie will be updated to cover the D-bus changes or I need to add the D-bus by myself under the xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Item? Just want to know the current status of redfish PCIe, thanks! Sincerely, Spencer Ku