* RE: [Solved]Timing issue when we use SPANSION 8MB Flash
       [not found] <20070126154834.CFC03531@mail.tataelxsi.co.in>
@ 2007-03-27  8:42 ` 李威震
From: 李威震 @ 2007-03-27  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Dear all:
I find a patch for mtd driver (drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0002.c) of linux-2.4.22
http://mailman.uclinux.org/pipermail/uclinux-dev/2004-May/026433.html
which add "write_buffer" function for amd flash.
It solved my problem.
This feature is already in mtd driver of linux-2.6.
But for some reason, we still use customized linux-2.4 kernel.