I still haven't been able to track this down, can someone tell me in what package is the banner output generated ? Thanks, Steve From: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Monsees, Steven C (US) via lists.yoctoproject.org Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:08 AM To: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org Subject: [yocto] #yocto *** WARNING *** EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside our organization. I was going through the kernel boot output and saw the following output, can someone tell me why this might be popping up and how I might modify configuration to resolve? : . . LIMWS (BAE LIMWS base distro) 3.0.4 sbcb-default ttyS0 -sh: cannot set terminal process group (1137): Inappropriate ioctl for device -sh: no job control in this shell . . Thanks, Steve