Hi David, I forked the QEMU latest master branch and added these 10 patches. Branch Link: https://github.com/gvikram31/qemu Please let me know if I misunderstood your request. Regards, vikram On 2/7/23, 2:13 AM, "David Woodhouse" wrote: On Tue, 2023-01-31 at 14:51 -0800, Vikram Garhwal wrote: > > Hi, > This series add xenpvh machine for aarch64. Motivation behind creating xenpvh > machine with IOREQ and TPM was to enable each guest on Xen aarch64 to have it's > own unique and emulated TPM. > > This series does following: > 1. Moved common xen functionalities from hw/i386/xen to hw/xen/ so those can > be used for aarch64. > 2. We added a minimal xenpvh arm machine which creates an IOREQ server and > support TPM. > > Also, checkpatch.pl fails for 03/12 and 06/12. These fails are due to > moving old code to new place which was not QEMU code style compatible. > No new add code was added. Is there a git tree for this, please? I'd like to check for conflicts with the Xen-on-KVM emulation support which I'm also hoping to get in for 8.0.