Is there any installer that I could download along with the .hddimg (or .iso) image to the RAM, invoke the installer, so we could have a bootable image installed on a SSD? History: I can already create USB live image with dd and .hddimg. I could also dd the .hddimg onto SSD and make it bootable. The problem is that I need multiple partitions on my 250MB SSD, some reserved for other purposes. I find that when booting up with USB running SysLinux, I could install GRUB, vmlinuz, along with boot.img and core.img under /boot directory, and the rootFs under root (i.e. '/') directory. That's 4 partitions. I believe I could resize the largest partition after installation to do what I want. Is there a way to do this manually, possibly with a utility or a shell script? Thanks, Raymond