* [Buildroot] Can I apply a patch to a board directory?
@ 2021-06-28 16:26 philip
From: philip @ 2021-06-28 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

I need to change a few lines in
board/raspberrypi/genimage-raspberrypi4-64.cfg. Can this be achieved via
a patch? If yes, how to name the patch directory in order to make
buildroot recognize it?

Thank you in advance.

* [Buildroot] Can I apply a patch to a board directory?
@ 2021-06-28 20:20 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2021-06-28 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 18:26:04 +0200
philip <philip286@live.com> wrote:

> I need to change a few lines in
> board/raspberrypi/genimage-raspberrypi4-64.cfg. Can this be achieved via
> a patch?

No, this is not possible. Just a different genimage configuration file
in your configuration.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering