Hello Philippe, It is nice to meet you. As Russell said I am a Sr. Project Manager for the effort Russell and Bryan are working on. First let me say that both Russell and Bryan have been very complimentary of you and how responsive you have been in resolving our EVL issues the last few months. It is very much appreciated. But as the manager I need to make sure you understand the criticality and urgency of the current situation. According to Russell we are now completely stalled awaiting the resolution of this latest issue you are working for us. This is gating progress on two very large customer projects we have one of which has national security implications. Please continue to do everything you can to resolve this as soon as possible. I know it is difficult as I have some personal ancient history in real time operating systems and I have an appreciation for their complexity and difficulty to debug. But please do whatever you can. Feel free to continue to reach out to Russell if he can be of any further assistance. Thank you for your diligent efforts Phillipe ___________________________ Eric Kuzara Sr. Project Manager, Kratos Space Direct: 719.867.6063 Eric.Kuzara@kratosdefense.com -----Original Message----- From: Russell Johnson Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 10:12 AM To: Philippe Gerum Cc: Bryan Butler ; xenomai@lists.linux.dev; Eric Kuzara Subject: RE: [External] - Re: System hanging when using condition variables Adding one of my managers with interest in tracking this issue. Thanks, Russell