Hello, I have been trying to debug an issue in our app where the entire system hangs with the following error from the kernel: "kernel:watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 22s! [kworker/0:2:594]". This happens consistently on every run. I was able to strip down all of the relevant code into a simple standalone app that only uses 4 pthreads, 3 EVL events, and 3 EVL mutexes if you would like to be able to re-create the issue (I have attached the test file). Is there anything fundamentally flawed in this logic (the same logic worked fine previously with STL condition variables and STL mutexes)? It appears that there becomes some kind of deadlock in the kernel due to an EVL event and/or EVL mutex. Let me know if there is any more information that I can provide you to help clear up the scenario. I have spent multiple weeks tracking this issue with no luck so far. Thanks, Russell