We have tested the scenario that we sent you and it appears that it is working now. However, we still have a couple other scenarios that are still producing system crashes in a similar way (some kind of deadlock in the EVL kernel space). We are currently working on re-creating these scenarios in another standalone test app that we can forward your way. Thanks, Russell -----Original Message----- From: Bryan Butler Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 8:21 AM To: Philippe Gerum Cc: Russell Johnson ; xenomai@lists.linux.dev Subject: RE: [External] - Re: System hanging when using condition variables Thank you Philippe, this is indeed good news! We are downloading the patch and rebuilding this morning. Will start testing and get you the results ASAP. Thanks so much for your diligence.