Hi Philippe, I pulled your latest commit on the "next" branch (5e681f841fc3), I built it with the normal debug configuration parameters enabled, and ran my test case against it. I appear to be seeing the same behavior as before. No crashing, but many threads that are boosted infinitely. I did get a kernel splat again; it looks oddly similar to the one I sent previously with the old kernel.... Doesn't make much sense to me. I verified I have the latest commit checked out and built. Thanks, Russell