* Atlassian Jira Customer List.
@ 2021-06-25 18:43 Shanika Rathnayake
From: Shanika Rathnayake @ 2021-06-25 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Atlassian Jira Customer List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry and Specialty (Revenue and Employee).

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts and pricing.

Regards,

Shanika Rathnayake

Marketing Executive

Please get back to me with your target market criteria in the subject line.