All of lore.kernel.org
From: Pat Masterson <bat@grumman.com>
To: linux-hams@vger.kernel.org
Subject: APRS digi?
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:22:24 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

I run xastir here to igate APRS in my area. The users have asked me to
also run an APRS digi. What is a good digi product that will run along
with
xastir?  -pat

*  Pat Masterson  B38-01,  Northrop Grumman,     *  Ham:KE2LJ
*  South Oyster Bay Rd. Plant 1.                 *  President Grumman Amateur
*  Bethpage, NY 11714                            *  Radio Club  WA2LQO
*  email: bat@grumman.com   Fone: 516-346-7125   *  www.qsl.net/wa2lqo