Recently , I made a test to compare the performance of I/O between xen project and xenserver. I found the performance of xenserver is much better than that of xen project . I want to find the reason why xenserver is better so I search through google.com. On the website www.xenproject.org , I found url http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Tuning_Xen_for_Performance and http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Network_Throughput_and_Performance_Guide . I set these parameters as the url given. But , it looks doesn’t work. The performance got no obvious improvement. So , I send this mail to get some advise . will you help me ? if so , I’ll be much appreciate. 发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用