* [meta-intel]:Quark not accepting "root" username at login prompt
@ 2016-02-03 11:41 shubham.kumar4
From: shubham.kumar4 @ 2016-02-03 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi all,

I built a core-image-minimal with additions of a few packages like tools-sdk and tools-debug. With WIK tool and the kickstart file "mkgalileodisk", I created the image. Then I dd'd the image to the SD card. The Galileo booted with the image, but it's not accepting "root" as the username at the login terminal. It shows the message "Invalid username". I don't have any idea of why this happened. I even looked at the etc/passwd file, but didn't get any idea.

Please note that I have cloned the latest jethro meta-intel layer from the Yocto git repository.

Did I miss anything in the build process? Any help in this direction will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shubham_K