Hi, Mohammed-san, Thanks very much for watching the talk, and welcome to cip-dev! Regarding SW Update WG, the followings are the their wiki pages. https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/start#cip_software_updates https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cip-sw-updates Also, SW Update WG reports the latest status at IRC meetings which start at UTC (GMT) 09:00 every Thursday. Notifications of the meetings are sent 6-9 hours before the meetings. Hope it helps. Best regards, -- M. Kudo From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org On Behalf Of Mohammed Billoo Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:57 AM To: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org Subject: [cip-dev] Working on HTTPS connection Hello! I joined the mailing list from the recommendation on the IRC channel (after viewing the CIP talk at ELC). I'd like to work on the following issue: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/-/issues/8 I've written applications + drivers for u-boot, have worked on SSL (albeit for Amazon FreeRTOS), and have HW handy to hit the ground running (I have a DE1-SoC). Is there any update on this task that should I be aware of? Looking forward to contributing to this project! -- Mohammed A Billoo Founder MAB Labs, LLC www.mab-labs.com 201-338-2022 -- Mohammed Billoo MAB Labs, LLC www.mab-labs.com