All of lore.kernel.org
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* CIP IRC weekly meeting today on libera.chat (2021/09/30)
@ 2021-09-30  1:19 ` Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 2+ messages in thread
From: nobuhiro1.iwamatsu @ 2021-09-30  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today.

Please note that we moved from Freenode to libera.chat. Our channel is
the following:

    irc:irc.libera.chat:6667/cip

Furthermore note that the IRC meeting is now scheduled to UTC (GMT) 13:00:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=9&day=16&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest    USEast    UK        DE        TW        JP
06:00     09:00     14:00     15:00     21:00     22:00

Last meeting minutes:

https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2021/09/cip.2021-09-23-13.11.log.txt

* Action item
  1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu & alicef
  2. Document new LAVA domains in wiki - patersonc

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* AOB

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 2+ messages in thread

* [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today on libera.chat (2021/09/30)
@ 2021-09-30  1:19 ` Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 2+ messages in thread
From: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu @ 2021-09-30  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 923 bytes --]

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today.

Please note that we moved from Freenode to libera.chat. Our channel is
the following:

    irc:irc.libera.chat:6667/cip

Furthermore note that the IRC meeting is now scheduled to UTC (GMT) 13:00:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=9&day=16&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest    USEast    UK        DE        TW        JP
06:00     09:00     14:00     15:00     21:00     22:00

Last meeting minutes:

https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2021/09/cip.2021-09-23-13.11.log.txt

* Action item
  1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu & alicef
  2. Document new LAVA domains in wiki - patersonc

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* AOB

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 429 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#6763): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/6763
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/85964342/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/10495289/4520388/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 2+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-09-30  1:19 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 2+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-09-30  1:19 CIP IRC weekly meeting today on libera.chat (2021/09/30) nobuhiro1.iwamatsu
2021-09-30  1:19 ` [cip-dev] " Nobuhiro Iwamatsu

This is an external index of several public inboxes,
see mirroring instructions on how to clone and mirror
all data and code used by this external index.