Hi... Community Hope all are doing well I'm dealing with the yocto dunfell branch with the STM32MP1 I know, how to create the patch for the device tree source (DTS) and add with the custom image My intend is to modify the busb.c to work with my bluetooth USB dongle I have create the patch for the same and adding the same way as i does with the DTS file But, unfortunately, it's causing the issue wile baking the image! Can any one redirect me to the tutorial to customize the kernel module via patch under yocto ? All suggestions and comments welcome Thanks Mahendra