From: Priyanka Jain <priyanka.jain@nxp.com>
To: u-boot@lists.denx.de
Subject: PowerPC progress
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 11:20:28 +0000	[thread overview]

I am working on NXP powerpc platforms
We are working on a list (P1010, P1020, P2020, P2041, P3041, P4080, P5040, T1024, T1042, T2080, T4240, MPC8548CDS) for which we are ensuring DM migration and will remove the support of other platform which NXP no longer intend to maintain.
Please expect the series of those patches by this month end.

Regards
Priyanka