On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 12:40:07PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > The ehci-tegra driver was superseded by the generic ChipIdea USB driver, > update the tegra's defconfig accordingly. > > Signed-off-by: Dmitry Osipenko > --- > arch/arm/configs/tegra_defconfig | 3 ++- > 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-) Greg, Peter, it might make sense for this to go through the USB tree along with the rest of the series to make sure it goes in at the right time. This file doesn't see many changes, so I expect there to be no conflicts with the ARM SoC tree. Acked-by: Thierry Reding If you'd rather not pick this up, I'll just wait until the rest are applied and take this through the Tegra tree. Thierry