On Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 05:30:01PM +0100, Christophe Fergeau wrote: > I've raised this issue with Apple as there's most likely a bug to fix in their > hypervisor, but I was wondering if this could also be worked around kernel-side? > Before this change, I've had no problems with my linux VMs. It should be *possible* to add quirks for this, but there was some sentiment against adding workarounds where the out of spec system could be fixed (unknown registers in the ID space are supposed to be read as zero).