On Thu, Dec 01, 2022 at 08:06:22PM +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote: > On Thu, 01 Dec 2022 18:42:22 +0100, > Jaroslav Kysela wrote: > > > > Let me know, if I can stack your changes on top, or perhaps, you may > > be willing to adapt them. > > As Mark has already sent a v2 series, I applied his v2 at first. > Could you rebase and resubmit on top of my for-next branch? Oh, this is getting a little confusing - I'd just picked Jaroslav's patch into my tree and was in the middle redoing my ideas on top of his code! I might have something more later this evening... I think we can converge here, let me continue taking a look.