Hi! > >> > However, as this is not Linux-specific, how hard can it be to convince > >> > your distro to include https://github.com/qris/dhrystone-deb.git? > >> > Usually, when I have a full userspace available, I just clone the above, > >> > and debuild it myself. > >> > >> Dunno. I'd not solve it if package was in Debian, but it is not. > > > >I would suspect the better long-term solution would be to get the > >package into Debian, since that will be easier for people to use. I > >suspect the reason why most distros don't include it is because it > >really is a **terrible** benchmark for most use cases. > > (All of) you could install boinc-client and just exercise > --run_cpu_benchmarks without (I think) attaching to any particular > computing project. The package should be in distros and you get > both Dhrystone and Whetstone. Hehe, nice trick, but it does not work for me: boinc --run_cpu_benchmarks does not actually seem to run the benchmarks. Anyway, it is 3MB project for few kilobytes of benchmarks... Best regards, Pavel -- People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.