On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 11:54:13PM +0800, Jisheng Zhang wrote: > riscv discards .exit.* sections at run-time but doesn't define > RUNTIME_DISCARD_EXIT. However, the .exit.* sections are still allocated > and kept even if the generic DISCARDS would discard the sections due > to missing RUNTIME_DISCARD_EXIT, because the DISCARD sits at the end of > the linker script. Add the missing RUNTIME_DISCARD_EXIT define so that > it still works if we move DISCARD up or even at the beginning of the > linker script. > > Signed-off-by: Jisheng Zhang > Suggested-by: Masahiro Yamada Thought I left one of these against v1, either way: Reviewed-by: Conor Dooley Thanks, Conor.