On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 02:20:40PM +0000, Andy Chiu wrote: > From: Greentime Hu > > Follow the riscv vector spec to add new csr numbers. > > [guoren@linux.alibaba.com: first porting for new vector related csr] > Acked-by: Guo Ren > Co-developed-by: Guo Ren > Signed-off-by: Guo Ren > Co-developed-by: Vincent Chen > Signed-off-by: Vincent Chen > Signed-off-by: Greentime Hu > Reviewed-by: Palmer Dabbelt > Suggested-by: Vineet Gupta This series has gone on for so long, that the tags barely seem to make sense any more. I won't pretend that I understand why quite so many people are required to add a few definitions of the spec! Nor can I be bothered reading 12 revisions on lore to find out why it was done this way... They do seem to align with what is in the latest release, so: Reviewed-by: Conor Dooley I also noticed that you missed some tags from the v12 submission. Eg Heiko's here: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/2096011.OBFZWjSADL@diego/ There's also one for patch 1: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/5335635.Sb9uPGUboI@diego/ Thanks, Conor.