On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 10:33:14PM +0100, Francesco Dolcini wrote: > I am trying to figure out if it is possible with the current > regulator-fixed or with any other solution already implemented in Linux > to have a regulator enabled from another one. Not really. You can model the regulators as sharing the same enable if there's a GPIO enable for the parent regulator, otherwise it'd need some framework work. > I am still not 100% sure if describing this specific hardware connection > would be required on my system, maybe I can just ignore all of that. It seems like a fairly strange hardware design TBH.