On Feb 8 10:15, info@dantalion.nl wrote: > On 08-02-2021 09:25, Klaus Jensen wrote: > > The Zone Append Size Limit (ZASL) must be at least 4096 bytes, so > > improve the user experience by adding an early parameter check in > > nvme_check_constraints. > > I have confirmed this and it works for me, I don't think I am actually > qualified or understand QEMUs source well enough to sign this off but > just wanted to let you know. > > Thanks for the quick updates. > I'll add a 'Tested-by: ...' tag from you. Thanks for reporting and following up! ;)