* Display not working on omap4430
@ 2021-03-11 12:52 Mighty M
From: Mighty M @ 2021-03-11 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

I have been working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 mainline, it uses omap4430
processor. But the display doesnt seem to be working, backlight is
fine but the screen is blank. Here is the dmesg
https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/SY9kdPY9Rd/. The error seems to be clk
mismatch, but i have no clue on how to fix it. Regards

* Re: Display not working on omap4430
@ 2021-03-12 11:30 ` Mighty M
From: Mighty M @ 2021-03-12 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

The full dmesg https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/KdBZyHzS7t/ i am running 5.11 rc3.

@ 2021-03-14 16:56   ` Tony Lindgren
From: Tony Lindgren @ 2021-03-14 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mighty M; +Cc: linux-omap

* Mighty M <mightymb17@gmail.com> [210312 11:32]:
> The full dmesg https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/KdBZyHzS7t/ i am running 5.11 rc3.
>
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 6:22 PM Mighty M <mightymb17@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have been working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 mainline, it uses omap4430
> > processor. But the display doesnt seem to be working, backlight is
> > fine but the screen is blank. Here is the dmesg
> > https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/SY9kdPY9Rd/. The error seems to be clk
> > mismatch, but i have no clue on how to fix it. Regards

Not sure why that happens, but looks like I've fixed some of the warnings
you're seeing recently. At least the rcu and smartreflex splats have been
fixed in my fixes branch, so you may want to pick some of those to make
your dmesg more readable.

Regards,

Tony