On 12:56 Fri 05 Mar 2021, Matthew Wilcox wrote: >On Fri, Mar 05, 2021 at 03:39:23PM +0530, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote: >> s/varibles/variables/ >> >> ...and remove leading spaces from a sentence. > >What do you mean 'leading spaces'? Separating two sentences with >one space or two is a matter of personal style, and we do not attempt >to enforce a particular style in the kernel. > The spaces before the "In" .. nor I am imposing anything , it was peter caught and told me that it is hanging ..move it to the next line ..so I did. .. >> Sometimes it may not be convenient or possible to allocate shadow >> variables alongside their parent objects. Or a livepatch fix may >> -require shadow varibles to only a subset of parent object instances. In >> +require shadow variables to only a subset of parent object instances. > >wrong preposition, s/to/for/ ..where???