On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 11:28:38AM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > Hello, > > this is the set of patches that are open on the list for some time. > Lee suggested to resend them. > > @Thierry: I'm unsure what is the best way to nag. Is it really > resending? Or does this just result mostly in overhead because the > patches are still open in patchwork and it adds copies to your mailbox? > (Another downside is that taking the patches from this thread results in > recording a newer Author Date compared to picking up the originals.) I use patchwork extensively for tracking, so merely resending patches so that they float to the top of my inbox isn't useful in itself. Patches do, by the way, float to the top of my inbox when you just reply to them (e.g. by pinging). Resending a particular series is fine because it's then easy to mark the old version as "superseded". Sending a collection of patch such as this is a bit more annoying because now the duplicates are spread about a bit more in patchwork, so it's a bit more work to get patchwork cleaned up. But it's not that bad, so no harm done. Usually when I look at patchwork I will look at the A/F/R/T column and the more flags I see there, the more likely I will be to go and apply it. Anything else I will go and look at myself and comment and/or apply or sometimes wait for someone else to review. Perhaps a better way to nag me would be to delegate patches that you've reviewed or think are ready to me, which would make them stand out more among the others. Thierry