On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 11:31:25PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote: > On 3/30/21 10:47 PM, David Gibson wrote: > > Richard - the remaining possible problem with the hflags stuff seems > > to manifest with the assert failing in the last patch. However, I'm > > guess that's just exposing some more subtle problem introduced by an > > earlier patch. Any chance you could re-order the series to insert the > > assert near the beginning, which might give us a better way of > > bisecting if this shows up again. > > No, we begin in a very sorry state. Every one of the patches reduces the > number of bugs with hflags. If we put the assert anywhere but the end, it > *will* fail. Heh, ok, understood. > If you can get the assert to trigger again, we can work out where the next > problem is hiding. Ok. *fingers crossed* -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson