On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 07:26:13AM -0600, Patrick Williams wrote: > On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 07:27:06PM -0600, Andrew Geissler wrote: > > > On Dec 21, 2020, at 9:32 AM, Velumani T-ERS,HCLTech wrote: > > > Could you please help us to add the Yosemitev2 machine in the CI build verification. > > > 2) Donate a jenkins compute node to openbmc CI > > Facebook will allocate a few compute nodes to the Jenkins pool. Andrew, > I'll work with you to get them online and integrated with Jenkins. Once > that is done, we can enable Yv2? I wanted to follow up and let everyone know that this work effort is done and Yv2 is now enabled in CI. Facebook is currently contributing 4 pretty fast machines to the Jenkins pool. -- Patrick Williams