On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 05:33:17PM -0700, Hao Chen wrote: > This patch introduces a new type of device: parameter server. The device > acts as a key-value store and the driver can read from, write to or > subscribe to the properties in the server. Can you share a bit about the reason for defining a new VIRTIO device instead of running an existing key-value store over virtio-vsock or virtio-net? I'm not against adding this new device but I would like to understand what the advantages are. Thanks, Stefan