On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 01:04:37PM +0800, Jeff wrote: > Hi, > > We would like to submit meta-asrockrack as a sub folder of openbmc. > > I followed the steps describe in the document to add remote server: >      git remote add gerrit ssh://openbmc.gerrit/openbmc/meta-asrockrack Which document is this? Previously you had to request a meta-layer repository be created but about 4-6 months ago we moved to a model where all layer code is in the single openbmc/openbmc repository. We may have missed a documentation update somewhere. > when I tried to push it I got below error: >     fatal: project openbmc/mata-asrockrack not found >     fatal: Could not read from remote repository. > >     Please make sure you have the correct access rights >     and the repository exists. You'll want to set your remote to ssh://openbmc.gerrit/openbmc/openbmc and push there. Ideally you would have originally cloned from there and done your work on that repository. -- Patrick Williams